Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cookie Recipe

Every now and then I'm bored and get in this baking mood. "Must bake something NOW!", goes through my head again and again and again! Unfortunately at the moment I'm limited in my baking ingredients at the moment.

I was on the phone with my mom and I tell her this, I need to bake! She says, "Do you have peanut butter and sugar?" Why yes I do!! What mom with 3 kids, who have no known allergies to peanuts, doesn't have peanut butter and sugar???


Except, I don't really care for peanut butter cookies. So what do I do? Triple the recipe! Oh yeah I did. Lucky for me that none of the students at the pre-school have peanut allergies so I sent 5 dozen peanut butter cookies to school with my kids.


Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

Makes 2 dozen


1 large egg

1cup peanut butter(chunky or smooth, I used chunky)

1cup sugar (honestly I used less, holy sweet!)


Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Mix all ingredients. Roll into 1" balls, place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet and back for 8-10 minutes. 8 was enough for mine.

No comments: