Thursday, March 6, 2008

Avon & Mark

I have very recently become an independent Avon representative. It's really a lot of fun and I'm always open to finding new contacts.

I have been using Avon products off and on my whole life. My mom bought a lot of it, my sister had her own sales woman and she would always mail me these great smelling perfumes and body washes.

Most recently when I would buy it for myself I would buy tubes of lip glosses. They lasted me a really long time and didn't have that nasty lip gloss taste some other one I've tried have. And most of the avon would have them at GREAT prices! I'm a sale shopper!

So it was only natural for me to want to sell Avon products. I tried selling 4 years ago, but my twins just took up too much of my time for me to get out of the house and make contacts. A lot has changed in 4 year with Avon and at the same time not much has changed at all. The variety is still there, the most famous products are still there, the Imari perfume they've been selling for 20 years is still there. But what I didn't know 4 years ago is that Avon is also apart of breast cancer research and helping against domestic violence. I guess the woman that signed me up last time didn't feel the need to tell me any of that.

I was impressed and only strengthened what I loved about Avon when I decided to sell Avon again. I'm really hoping I can do a better job this time since I actually love when I'm doing.

I have my own Avon website this time. You can view it at www.youravon.com/asmith8241 There you can see the new featured items and if you become a customer I will send out special emails during campaigns with offers like Free Shipping, or great deals and sales on the most popular items. :D

I'm still just starting out and trying to get my name out. Soon I'll have samples, more brochures, demo products, referral cards, and business cards.

Well thanks for looking! If you need any help or have any questions let me know!

(psst, the new sample of Flower by Cynthia Rowley is AWESOME! You can order the full size in brochure 8. I'll let you know!)

No comments: