Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hello

Hi. My name is Amber and I'm a mom. Don't tell anyone, but yes, those 3 little boys you're rolling your eyes at are mine. Aren't they cute? You don't think so? Then avert your eyes some place else!


I don't believe in labels, there for I don't think I have one. I'm not "crunchy", "strict", "laid-back". I'm just the only mom I know how to be.


I love to write, obviously or why have a blog? Or is it that I love to type? Difference? Who "writes" anymore? Remember pencils and journals? Pretty soon elementary school kids will be carrying laptops, just wait and see! I love to review everything: new toys for the kids, new movies kept in constant supply and demand from netflix. Thank you Netflix, you make my nights a little less boring! I love to cook new recipes, I have a gazillion cook books.


I love my family. My 3 wonderful sons. They drive me crazy on a near daily basis but where would I be without them? Probably working 3 jobs along side my husband so we could afford that way too expensive apartment in Sacramento we wanted. No thanks, I like my cheaper much bigger apartment I'm in right now. I'm thankful every day for my husband. He keeps me sane on those very hard days when the kids are really pushing their limits. I just have to call him and vent for 5 minutes and I feel loads better. Almost 8 years and he's still the only man I would want to be with. (Him and Brad Pitt but shhh. That will be our secret!)


I'm loving my life. 2008 has been an awesome year so far. So many changes. So much to be excited about. I'm changing. My world is changing. So many things are getting better. A few things are getting worse. Hello rising gas prices! Ugh.

No comments: